Applications are for the 2019 - 2020 class are available for download here.
To be eligible, students must be high school sophomores and juniors in fall 2019 and:
- Attend a high school within the city limits of Sandy Springs,
- Reside in Sandy Springs but attend a high school outside the city limits, or
- Reside in Sandy Springs and be in a homeschool program.
Tuition is $500 per student; however, limited financial assistance is available.
Your application is complete when we have received the following:
- Application Form
- Recent Photo
- Video Submission. Can be uploaded here.
- Signed Commitment and Transportation Form
Completed applications are due by March 16, 2019. You will be notified by May 4 of your acceptance.