Live Learn Lead at Noon
Community conversations that matter
Live Learn Lead @ Noon
In November 2021, Live Learn Lead at Noon returned as an in-person community luncheon with a virtual option, replacing the earlier all webinar programs begun in 2020. We are proud to offer engaging speakers in conversations that matter about important and relevant topics. Join us Wednesday, March 2, 2022 for Mental Health in Georgia: Resilience & Wellness!
Mental Health in Georgia: Resilience & Wellness
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Westin Perimeter Hotel – 11:30am-1:00pm
Tickets: Attend in-person luncheon $40, Attend virtually $15
- What is being done locally and around the state to build a resilient Georgia
- The ROI on mental healthcare and mental wellness in the workplace
- What companies are doing currently to help employees thrive
- Trends in the healthcare industry on the awareness and treatment of mental health and wellness
- And they’ll take your questions!