Live Learn Lead
Community-wide speaker series
Our community-wide Live Learn Lead (LLL) speaker series is designed to address emerging and relevant issues that help build a stronger and more resilient Sandy Springs and Greater Perimeter area. In 2019, Live Learn Lead won the “Excellence in Innovation” award by the national Association of Leadership Programs!
In 2020-2021, LLL converted to virtual events and expanded programming, adding Live Learn Lead at Noon and Sharing our Stories. Now, Live Learn Lead at Noon has returned as an engaging in-person community luncheon.
Save the date for November 10, 2022, when Live Learn Lead, our signature thought leaders dinner returns with the compelling program: Depolarizing Conversations. Details will follow shortly.
In the past six years Live, Learn, Lead has hosted:
- Peter Kageyama, internationally-recognized community development expert discussed how to build an emotionally engaged city.
- Dr. Jim Johnson, University of North Carolina, Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise, discussed profound demographic trends and the major implications for our community and its economic development.
- Lee Fischer, President and CEO of CEOs for Cities, who shared ideas for connecting urban leaders as well as how to build and activate cross-sector teams called “clusters” to make real progress happen.
- Hon. Saxby Chambliss (retired US Senator), Teya Ryan (CEO of GA Public Broadcasting) and Lee Rhyant (retired VP of Lockheed Martin) sharing their thoughts on civil discourse.
- Dr. Mark Becker, President, Georgia State University; Andrea Lawson, Vice President Talent Management, Diversity & HR Service Delivery, Cox Enterprises; Scott Price, Chief Transformation Officer, UPS, shared their expertise on “Transformational Leadership in a Changing World”
- Michael Goltzman, Vice President Global Policy & Sustainability, The Coca Cola Company; Erika James, Ph.D., Dean, Goizueta School of Business Emory University; Chrisopher Womack, President External Affairs Southern Company; David Rubinger, Market President & Publisher Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Live Learn Lead @ Noon
Join us March 2, 2022 for Mental Health in Georgia: Resilience & Wellness with our distinguished panelists for a Luncheon Discussion that Matters!
Sharing our Stories
In February 2021, Live Learn Lead at Noon launched a new Sharing Our Stories series, with accomplished alumni sharing their wisdom, experience and leadership insight as LSS seeks to build bridges of understanding.