Our 9-month adult program includes 3 required elements:
- Opening retreat – overnight event that focuses on strengthening relationships, leadership development and team building.
- Closing retreat – a one-day culmination event, serving as a springboard to future community involvement and alumni participation.
Seven Program Days
- Seven monthly, day-long sessions are centered on issues and themes important to the Sandy Springs and central Perimeter area.
- Sessions include interactive activities on the following topics: local history & government, business & community development, environment, education, human services, regional issues, and state government.
Seven Evening Sessions
- Opening kickoff to introduce the new class, meet current classmates and alumni
- Evening with the Mayor, an exclusive LSS class/alumni first look at the new year
- Three small group dinners with current class members to build strong connections, allow more unstructured time for fellowship and discussion of key points of program day, plan service projects
- Team Building
- Public Safety Night
Leadership Sandy Springs helps emerging and recognized leaders enhance their knowledge of local and state issues and inspires them to take leadership roles in our city.
Leadership Sandy Springs
We develop, educate, and connect leaders through community engagement, innovative programming, and volunteer opportunities to enrich a vibrant Sandy Springs and Central Perimeter area.
1000 Abernathy RD
Sandy Springs, GA 30328